1. You need to vacuum your carpet at least once a week. Heavy traffic areas needs more frequently vacuuming for example 2-3 times a week. Not vacuuming your carpet will shorten its life and the carpet will start to wear very quick. Vacuum hard to reach areas and baseboards every 2-3 weeks.
2. Don't rush when you vacuum, because you might not be able to remove all of the dirt that is been trapped deep in the carpet. Go over the carpet few times from different directions.
3. If you have odor coming form the carpet you can sprinkle it with baking soda 15 minutes before you vacuum it. Make sure you remove all of the baking soda when you vacuum it.
4. Treat spots very carefully. Make sure you remove the residue form the cleaning product with wet towel. If you leave it that spot will start to attract dirt so quick and will become darker within few months.Don't use bleach containing cleaners on carpet. That will damage and discolor the carpet permanently.
5. When you use soil retardants to new carpets, follow the manufacturers' suggestions make sure to do that. Be sure to use only professional equipment and the recommended cleaning techniques.
And remember vacuuming carpet on regular bases saves you a lot of money and extend the life of your carpet. But no matter how many efords you put in taking care of it the time comes when only Professional Carpet Cleaning Services in Metairie can remove the stains, the soil, and the dirt from over the years.
Call EKO Carpet & Rug Cleaning at (504) 666-9193 to schedule your professional carpet cleaning today!
Visit us online at www.metairiecarpetcleaning.com
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
EKO Carpet & Rug Cleaning Metairie